- DHL Authorized Shipping Centers receive a 63% discount off DHL's already competitive rates.
- Your store will be listed on the www.DHL-USA.com and 1-800-CALL-DHL store locators so customers looking for DHL products and services will be able to easily find you. These locators can be one of the most effective methods for you to build your customer base as DHL does not have any other retail outlets besides the DASC network in the US.
- You will be provided with Point-of-Purchase marketing materials to show your customers that your store is a DHL Authorized Shipping Center and that you are an International Shipping Expert.
- You will receive compensation for every DHL package and letter that is charged to an account other than yours that is dropped off at your location. DHL pays the highest drop-off package compensation in the retail industry – $1.50 per item.
- DASC's pay NO pickup fees or weekly/monthly account fees.
- DASC's are NOT charged Remote Area Surcharges.
- DHL rates and services are integrated in the recognized Point of Sale software systems for the retail shipping industry (PostalMate, ReSource, and ShipRite).
|Service Charge/Surcharge Name||Regular||DASC|
|Address Correction||$11.00 per shipment||Waived|
|Remote Area Service||$0.24 per lb. with a minimum of $24.00||Waived|
|Non-Standard Pickup (On-call pickup)||$4.00 per waybill||Waived|
|Monthly Service Charge||$36.00 per month||Waived|
|Change of Billing Instruction||$10.00 per waybill||Waived|
- Professional packaging and shipping must be a core offering of the business. That is, the DASC must be able to properly package and ship any items that are within DHL acceptable weight and sizes limits, and must comply with all rules regarding international shipments.
- The location must be a retail store front with safe and convenient public access.
- The location must be open during retail business hours.
- The store must ship a minimum of $100 in base transportation revenue per month via DHL.
- The store must agree to be listed on the DHL Internet and phone store locators.
- The store must agree to accept for shipment packages and letters charged to an account other than the DASC's account (drop-off packages) without charging the drop-off customer any fees other than those associated with additional packaging materials and/or service charges necessary to properly prepare a package for shipment.
- Certain areas of the United States are not currently serviced by DHL. Stores must be within the covered service area in order to be eligible for DASC status.
|DHL Value Proposition|
Your Specialists in International